Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome back!

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
Back here where we need ya
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Our old Keurig broke in September. I mourned its passing and Mr. R was grateful thinking that this would be the end of my dependence on coffee. No Way! I love caffeine. I need caffeine. Caffeine and I go together like fat kids and cake. I was not about to drop the habit and pulled out our old Mr. Coffee. Mr. Coffee and I lived together happily until this morning when WE RAN OUT OF COFFEE!

Mr. R used the last of the coffee yesterday and DID NOT BUY MORE! This morning was not pleasant and I had a major caffeine headache ALL DAY! I think I also had a bit of pregnancy hormone rage and might have told Jeff that if a Keurig was not back in the house by tonight I would commit murder.
Whatever the reason for the reappearance of Senor Keurig...
I am eternally grateful!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, a wise husband listens to the horomonal threats of his pregnant wife and carries out her wishes.

    Mr. R is a wise, wise man.

    I'm glad you're reunited with your beloved Keurig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I'm getting Matt for the holidays. Where did Mr. R purchase your new one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walmart. It's currently in sale for $89 and you get a $20 giftcard with your purchase.

    ReplyDelete