Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashley!

My 2nd favorite art teacher, (right after my dad), turned 30 yesterday! We celebrated her milestone b-day with Hibachi steakhouse, flying shrimp, ninja knife skills, lots of laughing, and VERY stuffed bellies.
Ashley is an amazing person. (Would you really expect me to be friends with anyone less?)
Just kidding! She has a passion for art. A love for her students. And a willingness to devote hours of her own personal time to make sure our school and our kids are well represented.
She volunteers on a MILLION committees.
She traveled to Costa Rice twice last year to work with compassion ministries.

She takes her niece for weekly slumber parties to give her sister a break.
Ashley is one of those people I hope to be (just a little bit like) when I grow up.

Happy 30th Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment