Thursday, December 9, 2010

Everyday it's a-getting closer... Going faster than a rollercoaster...

Love like yours will surely come my way...
3AM: Sort laundry (when you have to get up to pee and cannot fall back asleep, go ahead and be productive!)

5AM: UP!

6AM: Coffee, empty dishwasher, sort more laundry

7AM: leave for school

7:30 -1: TEACH
Go over quiz, review volcanoes, volcano lab, work on study guides, assign homework... somewhere, wolf down a 20 minute lunch while discussing students and scheduling.

1: Leave for a meeting

2: Take meeting

3:20: Leave meeting drive home

4:00: Walk dogs, change for gym

4:40: Run three miles

5:30: Grocery store

6:00: Dinner

7:00: DEAD! Ok, not really dead. I am just exhausted and would love to sleep like the dead just for tonight. Luckily Mr. R did not ask me to go to the REC meeting tonight so I can fly solo for the next few hours and watch all the GLEE and Food Network I can handle.

TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You had one busy day! Enjoy your "me" time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided our culture works too hard. We need more breaks in our day. For example, I decided today I would really like an hour for lunch. (or would I just overeat?)

    ReplyDelete