Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Talk Wednesday #3: 18 weeks

FYI: I am actually 19 weeks, but I like to recap about the week before.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: He or she is the length of a deli pickle.
(Oh how I love deli pickles!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained: I am up 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: None yet. I did managed to BUST the zipper of my black cords.
(I know I said I retired them last week, but it was really cold here on Monday and I decided to try if I could wear them for JUST the work day. Before I could even step out of the house the zipper FELL OFF! Those pants are officially retired!)
Gender: TBD! Let's all cross our fingers we see more than a butt on 12/29.
Movement: I have belly flutters.
Sleep: I just need more of it.
I am so looking forward to Christmas break for lots of sleeping in and napping.
What I miss: Coffee, soda, sleeping through the night.
Cravings: pickles, salad, soup
I also have been eating a ton of fruit this week mostly pineapple and kiwi.
Symptoms: I don't think I have any yet.
I did have a bit of a hormone surge last week when I demanded a new Keurig, but that's about it.
Best Moment this week: I had a fantastic lazy Sunday with Jeff.
Just really good quality time with no agenda and no plans. Everyone tells me to savor those moments.
Husband Quote:
Jeff: I think you lost your baby belly this week. I don't see anything.
Me: But I can't fit into my pants!
Jeff: That's just because your butt is bigger.
Me: I cannot believe you just said that!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, deli pickles. I love those, too.

    You should definitely take this time to savor time with your husband because before long you'll be really busy and you'll miss it like crazy.

    Sorry about your pants!

    ReplyDelete