Friday, December 3, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

I think I am pretty well set for Christmas this year. 2010 has been fantastic, so far, and I have been given lots of wonderful gifts throughout this year so I really NEED nothing for Christmas. I am employed, married to a wonderful/hardworking guy, pregnant with a healthy baby, and living in a clean, heated home that has running purified water. I am blessed that God chose this life for me and I am even more blessed that I have wonderful people to share life with.
That being said, the hubs, my mom, and Mr. R's family have asked for help in shopping for me this year so I thought I would share my wants, lusts, and wishes.

Wants:
to know the gender of our little one
to run 3 miles in under 30 minutes consistently
to maintain a healthy weight this pregnancy
to final pay off the Scion!

Lusts:
Ugg Boots / Ugg Clogs/Pioneer Woman's Boots


Wishes:
Real Simple Subscription
Rachael Ray Magazine Subscription
Betsy Johnson earrings (leopard & pearl)
cute cardigans (HINT: I wear MEDIUM in this brand)

3 comments:

  1. That's the same lens I'm lusting after! I met another mom at Caroline's school who owns a Rebel. She sent me a link to some Rebel related stuff and they guy who writes it suggests this very lens. It's pretty affordable, too. I've seen it for as low as $99.95. I'll have to send Santa a memo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, I have heard great things about this lens and it makes the bokeh effect super easy to achieve. I hope Santa gets your memo and mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" That cardigan is perfect, and I happen to have in my possession a Land's End gift card from my mom from LAST CHRISTMAS! I have an unwritten rule that gift cards must be used within a year, so it looks like I need to do a little shopping.

    ReplyDelete