Sunday, December 12, 2010

Menu Sunday

Sunday: Brie, asparagus, and bacon quiche and cranberry walnut bread
Monday: Pancake Truffles and fruit
Tuesday: Sloppy Philly Joes with green salad
Thursday: French Onion Soup and Caesar Salad
Friday: OUT! Happy Birthday Ashley!
Saturday: OUT! Merry Christmas with the Checchia's

Christmas Pounds...
There is something about the holidays that just makes me want to watch endless Christmas movies, eat baked goods, and stop working out. This week is my last teaching week until the new year and I need to get back to a workout plan that I can stick to during my break.

Sunday: 3 miles
Monday: Weights and 30 minutes on the bike
Tuesday: 2 miles
Wednesday: Weights and cross training
Thursday: 2 miles
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 3-5 miles


3 comments:

  1. Now that I am feeling better this has me wanting to make my menu and workout schedule too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better! Welcome back to the land of the living!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my attitude on working out over the break and into the New Year...

    I LOVE being able to get up early in the morning (normal circadian rhythm), getting a good work out before I can even think about it too much or talk myself out of it, and then I can go back to bed or take a nap! No rushing off to work! It's so great and I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete