Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advent Activity #2

My goal is to make everyday of this holiday season special and memorable. So much of the Christmas season is wrapped around one day of present opening, eating, and caroling. And while I love Christmas Day and the joy of celebrating with family and rejoicing in the birth of my Savior. I also love all of the hustle, bustle, excitement, and preparation that goes into making the SEASON of Christmas, not just one day.

I borrowed Ali Edwards advent activity calendar idea and today Mr. R and I completed Activity #2. We attended the World Golf Village's Festival of Trees and they were gorgeous!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Afterward we had lunch at Ruby Tuesday, yay for endless salad bar!, and a few errands at Target. Mr. R is currently watching Tampa Bay get defeated as I blog from under my comfy quilt.

Happy Month Long Holiday Celebration!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a fun day. I love the days leading up to Christmas such much more than the actual holiday itself. I suppose that's because once Christmas arrives, it's over so quickly and then we're back to the boring daily grind. December 26th just isn't as magical as December 24th.

    Go Bucs! They started off so well, I hope they don't start falling apart now.

    ReplyDelete