We have three rooms to finish before May 21st, which we call Pippa's d-day around here. And I decided to start making progress this weekend. Enter our TV/media room.
We painted this room last December and it has remained in its navy blue glory ever since.
Here's the plan:
1. Stencil the walls
2. Remove vertical blinds and hang navy curtains
3. Remove mini blinds and hang bamboo shades
4. Purchase and hang West Elm Ikat Curtains
5. Paint end tables
6. Purchase lamps for end tables
7. Purchase pillows for the chaise and chairs
8. Wash all couch/chair covers
9. Hang London pictures and old posters
10. Replace ceiling fan