Thursday, December 9, 2010

How can you not smile when you watch

This show is seriously the highlight of my December. I love music. I love singing. And I pink puffy heart acapella groups! I had the chance to see the Yale acapella group in college and I fell hard for those preppy boys with their amazing harmonies.

Thank Goodness Mr. R can harmonize and will sing loudly to the radio with me...

Do you watch the show?
Who are you rooting for?

I love the Oregon boys. They are just so cute and preptastic...
But I also love love love the Talk of the Town. Men in suits, with class, who can sing. It's like Madmen in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so bummed I missed it. Craig goes to bed EARLY so the use of our bedroom tv is out and Caroline is the queen of the downstairs remote, so somehow we missed it. I'll have to dvr the next show.

    ReplyDelete