Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A green eggs and ham boy's room






On Saturday, I wanted to escape St. Aug and revel in the pre-Christmas madness that can only be found at our Town Center. This involved trips to Anthropologie, Potterybarn, Dillards, and Old Navy.

While I was imaging myself draped in the gorgeous yet flea markey chic clothes of Anthro, Mr. R found the Dr. Seuss book Green Eggs and Ham, in French! And an idea was born...

Green Eggs & Ham Nursery with a Parisian Twist...

The room is currently painted a light teal and would look awesome with white and orange accents. To keep it looking more Seuss and less Miami dolphins I want to add yellow and brown accent colors (in the form of a crib/changing table), a hand painted mural of Sam I Am, a chic monogram, and beachy white curtains. And the white trellis stencil as an accent wall.


2 comments:

  1. nice post for me..these pictures are exposing more love.
    Tamil matrimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea...can't wait to see what really comes together.

    ReplyDelete