Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gingerbread Houses with Friends!

A Brady Bunch House! I am in LOVE!

A week from today Mr. R and I will be hosting our first gingerbread house competition. We will be providing the graham crackers, royal icing, beverages and a few appetizers to share.
Big Ben! Mr. R and I are totally doing this!

Seriously, who has time for to make this house? Amazing!

I need to prep a few things and get my ideas together,
so welcome to the inside of my brain...
1. Graham crackers from Costco
3. Cider, mulled wine, water, and hot buttered rum

A house for the trashy side in all of us...

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I did this once with Caroline's friends (they were age 4, I think). The moms ended up doing all the dirty work and the kids ate all the candy, but it was still a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I know several people (none of whom I live close to either) that do pumpkin carving contests, but you are the first person I know with a gingerbread house contest. Damn I wished we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, please move closer! It would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete