Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh my gracious its FRIDAY!

I feel like I have been running like a hamster on a wheel this week. To bad I don't have the thighs to show for it eh?

As a teacher with holiday break looming just two weeks away, I find myself cramming in curriculum, grading, and projects.
As a wife, married to a very active community organizer/future Republican candidate, I find myself putting more and more events on our holiday calendar and trying to squeeze a 25th or 26th hour into our day.

As a self proclaimed lover of all things Christmas and the advent season, I find myself loading my afternoons and nights with holiday traditions, fun dinner plans, and all things homemade.

I love my busy schedule. I love the adrenaline rush of being down to the wire. I love the hustle and bustle of city sidewalks... (name the song!)

I just can't believe that the first week of December is ALREADY over!

Today I will teach, cook dinner, attend nights of lights & the art walk with the hubs, and bust out the new camera. And hopefully there will be a trip to the gym in their too.

1 comment:

  1. City sidewalks, busy sidewalks....Silver Bells!

    This is a great time of year to be busy; there is so much to see, taste and smell. We don't generally have a full schedule of holiday commitments and parties, because we're kind of pathetic (ha!) so I envy your hustle and bustle. However, I'm sure, in this season of yourlife, you probably wouldn't mind a few extra hours of downtime and sleep.

    Have a great evening!

    PS-what kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete