Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmastime is here!

Last night we celebrated the Christmas season with teacher friends. Mike and Rachel graciously hosted us and we came in our best Christmas movie themed attire.
Santa and his favorite Elf
(I think Mrs. Claus might need to worry, that elf and Santa seem awful close...)
Our hosts for the evening.
Rachel, Annie, and Rudolph (I mean Kristin)
Leia, as the gift of Christmas
And a picture of Josh trying to attack Leia to steal her package?
I still have no idea what he was supposed to be.

And lastly, Me & Mr. R.
Can you guess what we are?
Charlie Brown Christmas!
I'm Lucy and he's Mr. Brown. The pups weren't invited, but I think they would have made awesome Snoopys!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I just adore Charlie Brown Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fun! Got your holiday card in the mail today (er, I guess it's Sunday so it came in the mail yesterday).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll look so cute! Love the Charlie Brown idea too!

    ReplyDelete