Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goals!

Marriage:
  • Continue weekly dates
  • Eat dinner at the dining room table (twice a week)
  • Go unplugged once a week.
  • Show Mr. R some v-day love with a few romantic surprises (details to come!)
Meals:
  • Keep cooking! Six dinners and 7 lunches per week.
  • Go vegetarian twice a week
  • Eat a rainbow daily (one veggie or fruit that is red, orange, yellow, green, and blue)
  • FYI: There will be lots of food posts this month, but I hope to try out some new recipes, increase my veggie intake, and keep our weekly grocery budget under $80. (Wish me luck!)
Money:
  • Save 10% per paycheck in savings account.
  • Finish Pip's nursery (stay within budget)
  • Use coupons for groceries and dates

Fitness:
Just like last year I am embarking on my February challenge. 28 workouts in 28 days.
  • Run three days per week
  • Walk once per week
  • Lift (arms & legs) 5 days a week

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your goals! I have started making a to-do list at night before I go to bed for the next day and it really is helpful to write everything down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the marathon training going? I thought about you and your ND marathon at the gym today. Did Jeff sign on for the full too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an impressive list!

    ReplyDelete