Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chicken Parmesan?


If it looks like chicken parm and smells like chicken parm,
it's not safe to assume it's chicken parm.
This pregnancy has made me anti-chicken. I can't do the smell or sight.
But I can do Morningstar Farm faux chicken patties.
And they taste amazing smothered in marinara and topped with provolone cheese.

We also had Alfredo pasta with broccoli and sun dried tomatoes.
Tonight's dinner took a little longer than planned, but the Rat Pack kept me company as I cooked and we ate at the table tonight. I will spend a little more time at the stove if it gets me more quality family time with the people I love.

Also, today started DAY #1 of the fitness challenge.
Mr. R: 2.5 miles and 100 crunches
Hilary: 30 minuts of interval training on the elliptical and biceps, triceps, and chest press.

2 comments:

  1. I love that ya'll worked out together! I love when Jeff and I talk about our work outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know of others that go anti-chicken during pregnancy...wonder why?

    ReplyDelete