Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day Friends!

I am currently sipping my morning coffee and reading blogs while I pretend I don't really have to go to work in less than 15 minutes.
(Did I mention I am still in my pajamas with morning hair and glasses!)
Oh well, here's wishing you a fantastic Wednesday!

P.S. My new favorite coffee is Dunkin Doughnuts Strawberry Shortcake.
It smells and tastes amazing! I usually drink my coffee black, but I like this flavor with a splash of fat-free French vanilla.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this at Target yesterday. I'm glad to hear a positive review of it. I once tried a raspberry flavored coffee, which proved to be a big mistake, but I'm intrigued by this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have time to sit and read blogs and sip coffee in the morning? I'm doing something wrong!

    ReplyDelete