Tuesday, February 22, 2011

May 6th!

Might just be my favorite day this year.
Hopefully Piper will not come before May 6th.
And hopefully I will still be able to fit in a movie theater seat.
(Keep your fingers crossed for that one!)

Movie #1: My favorite childhood comic book character come to life.
This might have something to do with the number of times I watched Adventures in Babysitting and the fact he has an awesome hat and an iron hammer.
Take take spidey with your weird web hands.

And Movie #2: Something Borrowed
I loved this book and the sequel. I may not be so much a current Emily Griffin, I didn't like her last two books. But I loved Something Borrowed and lent my copy to almost every girlfriend I have. I cannot wait to see this with the girls.

3 comments:

  1. I went to the movies up until two days before Caroline was born. It was something Craig and I did very often in our pre-kid years. I hope Pippa holds on until after May 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that book (Something Borrowed) too! It has been so long since I read it...I might need to re-read before the movie comes out. Can't wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, never heard of the book (not that surprising since I don't read lots), but perhaps I'll add it to my summer list....which is growing.

    We don't actually go to the movies anymore. The last time I went it was expensive and crowded with lots of unnecessary noise. I now prefer my $18 unlimited movies/month I get with Blockbuster Online. Plus, I can hit pause and go to the bathroom whenever I want.

    ReplyDelete