Friday, February 4, 2011

Our Date Night was almost cancelled.

Our weather has turned bipolar here in Florida. When I left work for home it was in the 60s and sunny. Perfect for a stroll downtown to see the art walk and dinner to follow. But within hours the clouds rolled in and so did the humidity along with cold. Now we have crazy thick fog and it's winter coat weather. Boo!

Post gym (Day 4 and going strong!) we made the executive decision to stay home. Date night cancelled. I may have complained A LOT and put up a fuss. I was looking forward to date night all day. So Mr. R compromised. He would pick up Chinese if I would settle for takeout and the Big Bang Theory.
So now I am about to eat a massive amount of dumplings and fried rice. And watch Sheldon Cooper. Mr. R loves Sheldon, I think its the pithy comments and sarcasm. I love Leonard, but Raj is truly my favorite. And if we are being honest, Howard the engineer drives me CRAZY! I find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone (especially not a cute girl like Bernadette) would date him. But I guess in TV land anything can happen.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your date plans being sunk by the weather, but chinese and Big Bang Theory isn't so bad. I love Sheldon, too. And yes, Howard is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm reading backwards, it looks like it was meant to be, since I would call the Gala a date. I think take-out and TV on Friday nights are the best anyway. I don't know how you have energy for more.

    ReplyDelete