Saturday, February 26, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday: Farmer's Market

Mr. R. and I are blessed to live in a place that has 70 degree weather in February and an AWESOME Farmer's Market every Saturday.
Today I needed a break from the paint fumes and Mr. R. suggested iced coffee and a mini road trip in the Cabrio.

Our 1st stop was Dunkin' Doughnuts.
I know I professed my love for the Karl Keurig, but I will gladly leave him behind if a DD iced coffee is available.

Next stop the amphitheater Farmer's Market.

We tried pickles and kimchi from the Olive Guys.
We sampled Eastern shore crab soup.
We salivated over homemade sorbet.
And came home with Bread Lady Calzones.
Her calzones are to. die. for.
Actually everything she makes is great.
My other favorites include her bagels, cinnamon rolls, and apple strudel.

And on our way out, we were serenaded with folk music.
I love love love my little town!

1 comment:

  1. What a charming farmer's market.

    I LOVE DD iced coffee. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can transition to the iced stuff.

    ReplyDelete