Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Baby Wednesday (on Saturday!)

Week 27:
Me and Pip post gym.
She kicks me the most on the Arc Trainer.
I think I am so happy in this photo because this run was FINALLY over.

Week 28:
Me with new hair, a bigger bump, and I am up another pound.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: Pip is the size of an eggplant and weighs around 2 pounds.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 pounds (up one pound since Monday!)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but I can still wear my normal tops and dresses.
Gender: Girl!
The paint mixer at Home Depot asked twice if we were sure before she mixed all of our pink paint!
Movement: She is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night.
She kicks the hardest at the gym and right around 2:30 AM.
Sleep: It comes and goes.
I slept fantastically this weekend, but preg-somnia rears its ugly head at least once a week.
What I miss: WINE! This week I have wanted Sangria so bad!
Cravings: Fruit, granola, cereal, and hot tea.
(And last night I swore I would just DIE if I didn't get some ice cream!)
Symptoms: I think Pip likes to jump on my bladder during the school day.
There are some days when I am not sure if I am going to make it from bell to bell.
Best Moment this week: Nursery progress!
But a close second would be singing 60's hits with Mr. R. while painting for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th time. Outlet shopping for Mr. R's new suit. Finding two cute maternity shirts for 60% off. A new hair cut. And clean sheets on the bed that smell like lavender. I guess you could say I had a pretty great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment