Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day! (And some good eats)

I am convinced Mr. R needs this poster for his office.
"Hail to the chief, He's the chief and we must hail him"
Can you name the movie that line comes from?

My new favorite salad made a reappearance today.
Ingredients: spring mix, pomegranate seeds, blue cheese, blackberries, and raspberry balsamic dressing.
Mr. R. also requested crab dip and bread. (Me, the carb lover, happily obliged.)

We hit the outlets today and gymboree sucked me in.
50% off of all baby things? Yes Please!
We walked away with $25 less in our pockets but Pip now has two bathing suits, two sun hats, and an awesome mermaid dress.

And for dinner, I switched our menu plan and made ravioli instead of salmon.
Costco spinach ravioli, Classico tomato sauce, shredded fontina, leftover sausage (from Sat.) and 1/2 a demi baguette.

2 comments:

  1. So next time you see a sale like that text me silly!!! I knew we should have gone to the outlets today...not like Gavin needed anymore clothes though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up the quote, and it seems it's in a lot of movies and cultural references, but I'm guessing you were going with "The Simpsons Movie"

    ReplyDelete