Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Feb 11-13

I have no idea how it is Sunday night already!
I feel like I was just on the "yay, it's Friday!" high... and yet as I write this I am sitting amongst menu planning materials and papers to grade. That means it is definitely Sunday night up in here.

Friday: The first meeting of the YaYa Bunco Club! To take a line from Danielle, there is something to be sad for spending a night amongst amazing women, great food, and silly hats. And I have to congratulate Betsy who beat the pants off of ALL OF US! She was a three round Bunco Winner!

And Mr. R and I also ran two miles.

Saturday:
  • Mr. R and I did an easy one miler.
  • I cleaned out the pantry, goodbye carpet cleaner and goodbye inversion table.
  • Mr. R got rid of our old sad grill. But... in happy news it found a new home :)
  • Mr. R got a hair cut and I got Starbucks. This makes sense because the hair salon is down a few stores from Starbucks. So while he had his "ears lowered" I drank my skinny macchiato and read Glamour in peace. (win-win)
  • We also had a date night complete with lava cake and Barnes Browsing. I totally want this book for Piper. Who doesn't want to be a princess?
Sunday:
  • Mr. R asked me for pancakes this morning. We had none. He knew we had no pancakes, no pancake mix, and no milk to make them from scratch. So.... we headed to Cracker Barrel.
  • We also made a Home Depot stop for primer and paint brushes.
  • A super secret project is coming up and I would love to say more... but then it just wouldn't be a secret.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the secret project! I am so jealous you went to Cracker Barrel...yum! Norah is so into the Pinkalicious series of books right now...they are really cute and girly! We got her the new one "Silverlicious" for Valentine's Day! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy weekend. My hair place is right next to Starbucks, so I always stop buy after a hair cut. It's tradition.

    Pancakes are always better when made by someone else...oh and cleaned up by someone else, as well. Hooray for Cracker Barrel!

    ReplyDelete