Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Totally Made my Tuesday

Thank goodness for a good haircut and color.
I actually begged Heather, my stylist, to cut it, but she refused and it was a good choice.
She gave me a trim and a few layers and I feel like a new person. Perhaps I may start wearing more than bun on a daily basis.

My belly may be growing by the day, but at least my hair looks good.
Here's a shot of what I see when I look down.

Those polka dots are my ever expanding belly a.k.a. Piper's current crib.
And those little red ovals would be my feet, or what I can now see of my feet.

And lastly, Mr. R. made a rocking dinner tonight.
If this is what he is capable of, I need to leave the house during dinner prep more often.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on that one. Matt is such a good cook, but yet I'm the one always making dinner. I mean, it makes sense since I'm the one home from work...

    ReplyDelete