Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9: Battle with the ARC TRAINER

I am still not friends with the ARC TRAINER.
Today I think it tried to take off my foot.
I dropped my ipod and hopped off the foot pedals to pick it up.
Only the foot pedals kept going and one almost took my right foot with it.
Luckily my foot is just bruised and now I walk with a limp.
I knew I didn't want to go to the gym today...
But at least Day 9 of February is over.
It wasn't that great of a day anyway.
But on the brightside...
I did finally finish grading.
I had awesome leftovers for dinner.
Mr. R. had a great run!
And I SURVIVED THE ARC TRAINER.
On to better days and the weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. That Arc trainer is demonic. The first time I got on one, I was like 'what the heck is this thing?!' It's elliptical like, but SO MUCH HARDER. Those pedals are heavy and I'm sorry it got you in the foot.

    Hopefully Thursday will be a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was SO MUCH better. And luckily my foot pain went away in time for an afternoon 1 miler.

    ReplyDelete