Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy World Nutella Day!

Yesterday, February 5th, was World Nutella Day!
I missed the memo, but like any holiday, I am always up to celebrate.
Even if I am a little late to the party.

In a sauce pan add two cups of milk & two tablespoons of nutella.
Heat the milk and nuetella over medium/high heat and whisk to combine.
Pour into your favorite mug.
(This recipe serves two.)
And serve with your favorite cookies.
(We had a few english shortbread biscuits just begging to be eaten!)

Mr. R and I shared this hot chocolate post run.
We ran three miles and Mr. R. beat me by 3 minutes.
He saves all his energy for the end and then smokes me.
He's a sneaky one, I tell you.

3 comments:

  1. Great treat for a great run. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I really wish I wasn't out of Nutella. I shall put it on my shopping list asap.

    Way to go on the running! Just today I was thinking how much I feel like running. Of course, I didn't do anything about it, but I will tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, the hot chocolate is amazing. And I am afraid it will be the death of me and my healthy eating. It is so so so good!

    ReplyDelete