Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Roy!

and... GO PACKERS!

Mr. R. is actually a cowboys fan and I am indifferent, but we both agree Ben Rothlessberger is gross so we are anti-steelers. Sorry Polamalu, we love you just not your team.
Jen (Roy's super sweet wife) through a birthday/Superbowl party for Roy this year.
He turned the big 2-8 on Wednesday!

We ate hamburgers, wings, chips, dip, and our fair share of all things fried and topped with cheese. The Alaimo's know how to feed a crowd!

And of course we had cake!
Happy Birthday Roy!
Hope this coming year is as good as Hienz Ward's stats.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Roy!
    I'm sorry to hear Mr. R is a Cowboys fan; I guess no man is perfect! ;)

    I agree with you, though. Palomalu is awesome, but Big Ben is gross.

    I often joke that there were unwritten vows I committed to when I married Craig. Besides love, honor, cherish, I also agreed to never cheer for the Steelers, any of the Big 10 (particularly Ohio State), the Cowboys or the Eagles. Oh, and the Yankees. Whew, I have trouble keeping up with that list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unspoken vows! Since marrying Mr. R., mine would include hating Dale Jr., the Eagles, the Red Son (or really any team from Boston), and the Nascar Busch brothers.

    ReplyDelete