Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl, Super Brunch!

It's Superbowl Sunday! And I am ecstatic! Not because we are Steelers or Packers fans, but because tonight signals the END of football season and finally being able to watch actual TV on Sunday.
Mr. R and I are attending a superbowl party tonight. I am super stocked to get invited out so I can talk with the girls (who don't care which team wins), laugh at the ridiculous commercials (I hear Geico is supposed to be awesome!), and eat wings (and things that end in -ito).

I knew we would be eating lots of junk food tonight so I tried to make brunch as healthy and filling as possible.

Meganerd posted her love for bagel sandwiches earlier this week. And today seemed like the perfect day to recreate her breakfast fave. Ours contained 2 eggs, 1 cup of spinach, 1 sliced Roma tomato, 1/4 red onion diced, sliced ham and an everything bagel.
I also had iced coffee with mocha creamer. I think this creamer deserves it own post! It is THAT GOOD.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun tonight!
    I love foods that end in 'ito'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, foods that end in "ito" are good (but, yes, typically not good for you).

    We do not have plans tonight. I am not a football fan (unless the Gators are playing) so I think I will put on the headphones and read blogs and research vendors for our wedding.

    ReplyDelete