Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's 3:00 AM!

I should be in bed.
I should be sleeping.
I should be taking more than my half, fighting with Jeff for blankets, and hogging three of the four pillows.

But recently I have been plagued with insomnia.
I hear that as you enter the 3rd trimester insomnia becomes more and more frequent, in fact the baby book calls it preg-somnia.

Today, I decided that instead of laying in bed, wide awake, staring at the ceiling fan, I would be productive.

Productivity started with these.
Thanks Betty!
I love this heart shaped pan. (Dollar spot at Target!)
It doesn't always produce a heart shape, but this guy is cute nonetheless.
The rest will be brought to school or meetings later this week.
I also made these guys, six giant cinnamon strudle muffins.
They are making my house smell like Cinnabon at the mall.

And I did a load of laundry.

If this prego-smonia keeps up I might just learn Finnish, start sewing, and finally finish my ever-growing todo list.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, my first thought when I saw you had a post in Reader was "when does she have the time? She must be posting at work." Little did I know you were making muffins at 3 AM. Hey, I did that once in college. I had been up studying so late that I realized if I waited a half hour, I could make fresh muffins for my roommates when they got up for their internships. They thought I was nuts, but they were the ones getting up at 4 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's one way to do it. I suppose being productive is better than tossing and turning, especially since it gets pretty impossible to toss and turn when you're pregnant.

    I hope you catch up on your sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how much you did at 3 am! That is too funny! I hope you get some sleep tonight! (And now I want a muffin!) :)

    ReplyDelete