Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday:

Today the Republican Household was uber productive.
Well two members of our household were productive... the other two members did this.

We put the final coat of paint on Pippa's two walls.
(8:00 AM)
(We painted and primed the other two last weekend).

I made cinnamon rolls
(9:30 AM)

We went exploring at the Town Center: Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Anthro, Banana for Mr. R., Target, and Loft.
(10:00 AM)

We stopped for a pretzel snack.
(12:00 PM)

We headed to COSTCO and our fridge is full!
(1:00 PM)

We had lunch at Chiptole. I LOVE the steak bowl. In fact this pregnancy has made me CRAVE it. This baby has made me a beef eater! My iron count has never been higher.
(2:00 PM)

We painted more of Pippa's room. I am in love with her walls. And I think it will come together beautifully. I am not ready to share pictures just yet. But the image below is my inspiration.
(3:00PM)

It was time to add the pink paint so we headed to Home Depot
(5:00 PM)

Two trial containers later we hung up our brushes and painting clothes for the night.
(7:00 PM)

I made this salad for dinner. I added rotisserie chicken meat, blackberries, and craisins. It was AMAZING and I am adding it to the monthly meal rotation.
(7:30 PM)

I love long weekends so much! It's like I get a second Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little less productive :)

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the pics of the nursery! And can I just say...I so want to eat all those cinnamon buns...yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy. Sounds like a great productive weekend. Cinnamon buns and salads with bleu cheese. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy day! I'm amazed at your energy and ability to go non-stop.

    ReplyDelete