Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome September!

Please tell me you will bring some cooler weather. This Jersey girl misses fall!

I can't believe it's September! I am excited for the fall season (even if I live in Florida where fall temperatures do not exist) and the fun holidays that are right around the corner. But it also means there are only 4 months left in 2010. Isn't that crazy I feel like 2010 just got started.

I am stealing an idea from Ali Edwards and making four goals to end my year. I have loved 2010. (I think 28 has been the best age yet!) And I want to make sure I end this year on a high note.

So without further adieu here are my 4 goals:

1. Commit to date night. Weekly dates with your hubs are all the rage now and I will not be left out. :)

2. Experiment with my clothes. I will wear more than jeans and a tee on weekends. I will try find a style that works for me.

3. I will drink less coffee and more water.

4. I will get messy and crafty and finish the media room.

1 comment:

  1. I think every year just keeps getting a little better :)

    ReplyDelete