Saturday, September 18, 2010

Addiction...

Hi my name is Hilary and I am addicted to my husband's aviator sunglasses. I wear them all the time. I secretly think about stealing them and just making them mine.
On Saturday I had my 1st Junior League meeting at Cafe Alcazar. Amazing tomato soup by the way! I couldn't help myself from borrowing Mr. R's aviators and busting out my new Jimmy Choo bag. It's purple with leopard inside and a giant rose on the front. I love love love it!

In fact I bought it in July and have been waiting for fall (or post Labor day) to debut it. Picture of it to come soon.
Simon has also succumb to the dark side of addiction. He cannot get enough of rawhide chews. He has always loved them, but recently he won't let his chewy out of his sight and growls at anyone who comes near him when he chews. He almost took out the iphone when I was going for this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment