Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am exhausted...

Yesterday I started a very labor intensive lab/lesson.
Yesterday was back to school night.
Yesterday I put in a 13 hour work day.

Today I taught the same lesson to a different set of students. (Block scheduling)
I planned my lessons for the next week.
I graded a boatload of papers.

Tonight I am laying across my chaise.
I am watching Covert Affairs.
I am not cooking dinner.
I am ignoring the dishes in the sink.
I am sending Jeff to the store.

Happy Wednesday.... for a short week I feel like I am working twice as hard!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! Is it time to go to bed yet? I have open house next Tuesday - on a full week. I'll be feeling your pain then, but for now I'm embarrassing not having to go to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your Jewish Holidays. Can you send a few up here? I'll even settle for the not so fun ones like Sukkoth and Yom Kippur.

    ReplyDelete