Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And I am alone...


Mr. R is in crazy campaign mode. His calendar this week in INSANE. Republican meetings, campaign strategy sessions, phone banking, and lots of email writing to volunteers.

This means for the most part this week I am alone pants, (aka all by myself). Well as alone as you can be with two yappy dachshunds and a laptop logged on to facebook.

I used to loathe being alone, but now I cherish the nights I get to cook what I want, watch what I want on TV, and hang out in the calm/quiet of my own home.

I know Mr. R thrives on the chase, the excitement of the campaign, and the craziness of voters... but I don't. Give me a real simple magazine, a cup of tea, and a night at home ANY DAY of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you... Once it's dark outside, I don't even like to take the dog out.

    ReplyDelete