Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We have curtains!

In the mini-series/saga that is our bedroom renovation I have had a love hate relationship with curtains. Meaning I love the curtains when I see them online, on the stores website, but hate them once they are delivered to my home and hung in our bedroom.
But tonight! Glorious tonight! We have a happy ending in our story. On a whim, and a hope that the third time is really the charm, I bought 4 clearance curtains from Urban Outfitters. They are crazily patterned, but with pops of yellow I prayed they just might work.
And they do! I love them! They are thin linen with brown and gray accents that work with our bamboo shades and our yellow headboard and soon to be yellow vanity and dresser.
Love Love Love!
Can you tell I am excited?
We are SO close to being finished with the bedroom.
I need to spend a little time with some spray paint and nails this weekend and then I can OFFICIALLY close the door on this project. Until then, join me in my happy dance and go watch the new season of GLEE!
And this is our new dachshund nightlight! It somehow jumped into my cart at Target! That's the story I gave Mr. R and I am sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment