Thursday, September 2, 2010

And I am down for the count...

Peeps, I am tired. Like way tired. I have NO energy. Totally zapped. I need to sleep for hours, watch DVRed TV, and eat homemade mexican pizzas. (Thank you Pioneer Woman)
The good news: I had lots of quality time with Mr. R this week. We get an A in making time for one another. I also am on a running streak (except for tonight!) and have managed to leave school before 4PM everyday. I am feeling amazing. Also Mr. R had a great zoning meeting today and managed to make an important decision that is both Republican and environmentally friendly. Yeah, he is awesome :)
The bad news: The laundry is piling up, the dishes have taken over my sink, and I really need to clean the bathrooms... but I am content to blog, relax, walk the dogs, and eat really fattening mexican food while watching Psych.
Happy Thursday!
Thank God tomorrow is the weekend!
And I am serious...when you are saying your prayers tonight don't forget to thank God for the little breaks we get every Saturday and Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment