Wednesday, September 29, 2010

GLEE!


I was stoked to see GLEE last night. Let's just say Tuesdays are a crazy day in casa Republican, both work and commitment wise and the highlight of my Tuesday is usually Glee.
I wanted to love the Britney episode, but I think it really fell flat. The songs were good, the dancing was great, but where were my Kurt and Mercedes? Although I do love Ms. Brittany S. Pearce. Her one liners had me cracking up! And even Mr. R put down his laptop to watch a few
times. I think my favorite line of the night was "I don't brush my teeth after I eat, I rinse my mouth with soda. I'm pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a Dr."
Moving on to topics about real people and real life, Mr. R. and I had dinner with some awesome people last night! Our school had a fundraiser at 5 guys burgers and fries. I ate more calories in one meal than I should have in a week...but all of the proceeds went back to my school so I think it evens out. I work with some really awesome people and its always nice to see them outside of the blue and green halls of middle school.
And on a final note, I REALLY want this shirt by TUCKER for Target.
It's no longer available at my store which means I would need to order it and pay for shipping. I have heard good and horrible reviews for it so I am torn. Do I take the chance and fall hard for the orange polka dot or do I wait for a restock that may never come?



2 comments:

  1. If there's not another Target you can drive to (really?) then I say order it online. It may never get restocked and I can totally see you in that shirt.

    I've only seen Season 1 of GLEE, so I'm recording season 3 but waiting (patiently) for Season 2 to come out on DVD and then I'll watch the recorded season on the DVR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you feel about Netflix, but you can get all of GLEE on there. And I just found out we get a teacher discount with Netflix!

    ReplyDelete