Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Thursday post with Ashley in mind...

Ahhh I NEED a pedicure!

Is what Ashley said at lunch. I didn't think much of it then... but this afternoon I got to thinking about how good I feel post pedicure. My jacked up running toes are painted pretty. The excess callouses on my heels are gone. My legs and feel are silky smooth. And my neck and shoulders are relieved due to the mini massage that goes on in that big black chair.

Doesn't a pedicure sound amazing right now?

Mr. R had a Republican meeting tonight. The people in attendance are hot under the collar about the upcoming elections. The tea-partiers don't get along with the good ol' boys. The good ol' boys resent the old money GOPers. And all of them hate us young people who voice our opinions and vote with out pocketbooks/wallets.

Tonight I had my own John Lennon Imagine moment.

Imagine if all the Republicans, had meetings sitting in massage chairs while people scrubbed and painted their toes... would you all stop talking at once and get along?

Maybe pedicures are the solution for world peace?

Love you Ash!

1 comment:

  1. At first I was in total disagreement with you...but b/c I have a personal pedicure nightmare story (the pedicure was fine, it was the months of small infections on my legs...)

    But, I like where you took it...can't we all get along?

    ReplyDelete