Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome Fall!

As Labor Day comes to a close, I put away my white sandals, floppy beach hats, and white/summer looking shorts. I also look forward to cooler weather, cardigan sweaters, and fall boots.

I had my first taste of fall yesterday.
It's pumpkin latte season at Starbucks! I paid a little over $3.00 for mine, but you can make your own in the crockpot using this recipe. Speaking of, I need to go stock up on my pumpkin. Last fall I think I went through 12 cans!

I also tried the vanilla bean mini scones at Starbucks. So good! I almost didn't want to share with Mr. R. Thank goodness he reminded me of my manners and only took one. (Leaving the other two for me.)
And Danielle, if you are reading this I want Carl's scone recipe... unless he is willing to just make them for me...

1 comment:

  1. Girl you live in Florida now (not NJ!); you can wear white and flip flops year round. I actually encourage it!

    ReplyDelete