Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three things on Thursday!

3. I made a stellar dinner of salmon burgers, asparagus, couscous and blue cheese butter. The blue cheese butter is what makes it.
Sandra Lee is amazing! I don't care if she uses can goods and box mixes.

2. I had another non-running night. I think I am really just going to scrap this week and start new on Saturday.

1. I am actually not that sad about missing my run this afternoon. Instead I went shopping at Target. I came home with three skirts and one is houndstooth! And two tops. Real pictures to come... pinky swear!

And one more thing... I had been really bummed about my appearance on back to school night. I had high hopes of leaving work early showering and then coming back refreshed and in nice clothes to meet the parents. Instead I got sucked into grading and other miscellaneous stuff meaning I met the parents in what I had worn to school that day and bad hair. Anyway, one my co-workers stopped me today to compliment me on my dress and accessories from that night. She told me I looked like Carrie Bradshaw! It completely made my day and wiped away all of those fears about a bad first impression.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ending story. My open house is on Tuesday and I already plan to wear my same outfit all day. I'll bring a brush and some powder to take care of the grease and probably grab a bite to eat at the local sports bar beforehand. I hate the idea of going home just to come back.

    ReplyDelete