Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, I love you...

This week I was counting the days until the weekend. Don't get me wrong, my work week was awesome this week. Two labs, great discussions, passing quiz grades... but I was overall kind of tired and out of it. I think its a combination on my allergies and Mr. R's crazy schedule.

Finally Friday rolled around and after 3:00pm I was in relax mode. Comfy clothes, pizza, DVRed tv... the perfect combination for vegging out. I was in bed by 10:30 and 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep was mine.

Today I attempted to be productive with laundry, cooking, and cleaning... but I settled for a nap and a trip to IKEA. I know I talk entirely too much about IKEA on this little blog, but seriously tonight I hit the jack-pot.
  • Three types of sparkling drinks: peach, pear, and pomegranate.
  • Silver candles for my fall centerpiece.
  • Red candles to replace the ones in our lanterns outside.
  • Adorable cupcake dish towels
  • And lastly, a new down comforter!
    Our last one started shedding feathers so it needed to be replaced, but once again I have to give IKEA props... it lasted 6 years!
And since I didn't get a date night last night, we had dinner at the cheesecake factory tonight. I have been craving all things spicy recently so I tried the chipotle chicken pasta... so good!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Friday afternoon/evening to me!

    ReplyDelete