Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lazy Sunday Evening

I am currently blogging from our chaise lounge while wearing pajama pants and my old Virginia Tech college of engineering t-shirt.

My hair is still wet from a a shower hours ago and I have yet to put on socks all day.

Mr. R. is in a state of nirvana now that football is back on TV. He has been wearing his Romo jersey all day.

We have decided to cut out sugar again and I am already mourning the jar of Nutella that was laid to rest earlier today. I did decide to make pumpkin lattes in an effort to quench my sweet tooth. So far it's working.

Lazy Sundays are my fave. They provide time to rest, read, workout, and meal plan. I am making good use of my October Rachael Ray along with the brilliance of crockpot 365.

I am ready for the fall TV line-up to come back. I love GLEE, but I'm not sure if I can watch another re-run. Same goes for Community and Parks & Recreation.

Maybe I am really just ready for fall. Speaking of fall Target has their Halloween Section up and ready to go. The aisles are fully stocked with Halloween decor, candy and costumes. It freaked me out, like maybe I missed the entire month of September and landed into the middle of October.

Do you think this means that in two weeks we will see Christmas trees?

3 comments:

  1. Socks? I haven't worn socks since....well, I only wear them with running shoes...

    I, too, noticed that the temp. Halloween store had it's sign hanging today. It didn't look open yet, but I'm sure it will be in days. I do love Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon do you guys still dress up for parties and such? And if so... what ideas for costumes do you have this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah I still dress up! Haven't even thought about my costume for this year though. Sometimes I go homemade, and sometimes I go store bought, and sometimes I re-use an oldie...but I think I've re-used the past two years so it's time for something new this year.

    ReplyDelete