Sunday, September 19, 2010

JOY!

Bloggers, please excuse me. I allowed my joy to be stolen this week and I wallowed in my sad little life. I let circumstances dictate my feelings. I forgot I am a Christian who has been forgiven for so much and that no matter what is going on in my household or my life I need and have reason to be joyful.
So with that being said...

Joy is waking up to a beautiful Florida day and opening our window for the 1st day since June. We have no AC running! I am so thankful for clean air and warm breezes.

Joy is going to church and seeing friends I haven't seen in a while.

Joy is not cooking lunch, but having it made for you instead.

Joy is visiting my grandparents and giving them a new plant for their garden.

Joy is two very sweet dachshunds who cuddle and take a nap with me on the chaise.

Joy is a swim in the neighborhood pool.

Joy is a semi clean house and a fresh start to the week.

"Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy." - John 16:22

2 comments:

  1. It's true, our attitude dictates how we view life. EnJOY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete