Saturday, September 11, 2010

A vitamin post...

Every few months I place an order with Puritan's Pride vitamin company. I love it because they always have buy one get two free deals and their shipping is a flat rate of $4.95. Much cheaper than any Target trip I would make.

Last year I got crazy sick in October and carried it over until Thanksgiving even with a flu shot! So this year I am upping the vitamins, eating my veggie rainbow daily, and getting as much fresh air as possible.

Want to peak inside my online checkout cart?

Today's Vitamin Purchases include...
1. Arctic Code Liver Oil
2. Vitamin C
3. Calcium & Magnesium
4. Floradix
5. Chlorophyll
6. And lastly, B12

Also, I swear by apple cider vinegar. This stuff tastes terrible, but is amazingly good for you! Wards off colds, controls the appetite, makes for long hair and a good complexion. I pick this stuff up at Publix or Costco. I think you are supposed to take 3 shots a day of it, but I chug 2oz in the morning and call it a day.

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever wonder how much of those vitamins you're just peeing out? I must say I only go hard-core on vitamins when I think I feel something coming on. The "scientific research" is so controversial, but I figure it's at least worth the placebo effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take them religiously ever since college. It could be a placebo effect, but I fear what I would be like without them.

    ReplyDelete