Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So far so good...

I am two days in (this week) with my students and they are champs. They didn't complain during Cornell note taking and my classes all have almost a 100% homework average. I think I need to bribe them with really awesome labs more often. Or maybe its this year's new schedule. Whatever it is, I am grateful because so far, so good.

I am sticking to my Hal Higdon training schedule (thanks Kristin!) and today I needed to run 3 miles and do some ab work. I am back to running intervals of 2:1 or 4:2 and so far so good. No shin splints, no plantar fascitis, no blisters.

Tonight's dinner was stellar. I pink puffy heart Indian food, not me Indian (I mean Native American), but food from the country of India. And I discovered that the crockpot lady has an awesome selection of Indian recipes. This morning I mixed all of these spices and some Greek yogurt to make Tandoori chicken. I poured the mixture over 4 chicken breasts and 8 hours later, came home to this!We are eating our chicken over basmati rice and with a side of babagnoush and naan. Let's be honest I could eat nothing but babagnoush for the rest of my natural and eternal lives and be totally happy!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I've become a decent at Cornell notes in the past two weeks too. In fact, our entire faculty is required to use them. My co-worker raised his hand at the faculty meeting and asked about Michigan State notes, and then a bunch of people were upset because we think they should be Gator Notes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stealing that.. I am going to call the notes Gator Notes next year! Then maybe I will have 100% for homework :) I want to see pictures of your new dresses lady!

    ReplyDelete