Sunday, August 29, 2010

Full circle

Mr. R and I were talking about the olden days today... before we were married when we were living in the old house in Arlington, VA with 4 other roommates!
Life was crazy then! We had all of these projects going on with school and work. We were constantly fixing up the house. We had a busy social scene. And weekends would go by in an instant.

And it seems we have come full circle. We are in the heart of Republican campaign season. Mr. R is booked with events, volunteering for candidates and then he also has zoning board meetings. I am back to school and back to volunteering. We have LOTS of house projects to tackle. Mostly decorating so I see a few IKEA trips in our future :) And this weekend totally flew by.

I did get to wear my fun hat today. And make these amazing sliders again.
And I found this dachshund print!
I swear it looks just like Sophie!

1 comment:

  1. Cute hat, but how are you wearing a sweater in August?

    ReplyDelete