Monday, August 30, 2010

Today's Lesson


Mr. R and I have been in a bit of a rut. So I was excited when Cher posted her week long class. Spouse Loving 101. I am not sure what married life in like in your house, but I can tell you that it's easy for two overcommitted married people to forget to love on each other daily. Especially when you don't have matching love languages, but I digress.

Tonight is all about the make-out (and a little bit of graphing).
So Mr. R, (if you are reading this), class starts @ 8:00!
Attendance: Mandatory
Participation: Encouraged and Appreciated

And the lesson on graphing... (check it out below)

2 comments:

  1. cute. it could also be a lesson on exponents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is maria k.
    i miss you so much.
    i was in your b3 2012 science class.
    i hope to see you next year!
    miss you!
    luv ya blog!

    ReplyDelete