Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our bags are packed and adventure awaits!




Things learned:
  • Mr. R is a much neater packer than me! He rolls all of his clothes.
  • I like to put things in piles and than move the piles from place to place until I finally give in & put the pile in the suitcase hoping I didn't lose anything along the way.
  • Anthony Bourdain of No Reservations is an awesome packing companion. He was on TV the entire time I was folding, ironing, and rolling.
  • Traveling with a hubs means you need to pack snacks in you carry-on. This means my purse is not big enough. This means I am now lugging around two carry-ons. Actually he will carry the red one.
  • I just remembered I didn't pack my bathing suit top! Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I like things folded too, not rolled
    2. Anthony Bourdain seems like such a pig to me
    3. Snack are good b/c when the (now expensive) snack cart comes by you're going to want something and it's good that you have your own healthy, less-expensive snack with you. I'm actually still learning to remember this one.
    4. Just the top you forgot? Well, I'm glad you remembered. Always travel with a swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete