Monday, August 2, 2010

My running to do list...

My to-do list keeps growing and I am also finishing up my 21 days of running so this post serves two purposes.

So far today I...
  • cleaned out and scrubbed down the fridge
  • steamed the carpets
  • washed laundry (three loads)
  • washed dishes (two loads)
  • walked the pups (two times)
  • ran 4 miles
  • cooked (two meals)
  • scrubbed one bathroom
  • paid 4 bills
I am exhausted, my head is swimming with last minute details, and I didn't sleep AT ALL last night! I made my packing list a few days ago, but I still need to put the clothes in the suitcase... And lastly, I need to get my eyebrows waxed and type up our itinerary and make copies of our passports and travel documents. Two more days!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I haven't even gotten dressed today.

    ReplyDelete