Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am ready for the weekend!

I had a massively productive Thursday and I feel crazy busy... but also really accomplished. My to-do list is currently empty! EMPTY I TELL YOU! This never happens so please take a moment and join me in my happy dance.

Here is a quick rundown of today:

Teaching! I consider today my first real day of school. Today I actually taught a real lesson, not just beginning of the year procedural stuff. I covered class expectations and then we SAVED FRED! This is one of my most favorite labs and it practices teamwork and responsibility. Plus my students love it!

Then it was home to shower, walk the dogs, and throw in some laundry.
A stop at Starbucks for a sugar and caffeine rush. Mr. R is in lust with the new passion fruit tea lemonade.

Massive grocery shopping at Costco. (At least we have a full and happy fridge now)And finally dinner catered by Chipotle. (This may or may not have been the reason for my impromptu need to grocery shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment