Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bring the rain:

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain

Today I need to make a few decisions. I need to say a few things that will make me uncomfortable. I know the outcome of these decisions will not be easy. I know the path I am choosing will not be smooth. I know that I may be choosing to climb a mountain alone when I could have just as easily choose to stay on the flat ground with a friend. I am praying that I am following God's plan. And that even though I will experience the rain for sometime, the rain will bless me and my family.

Above Lyrics by MercyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment